Continuing our commitment to sustainability and keeping the planet cold and the people on it warm, the HUMANATURE collection features recycled and organic materials with updated trims. A cold winter classic, the Aldridge Parka, gets an update with streamlined hood details, and elevated finishing trims. Cold winter temperatures have met their match in the Aldridge Parka. It's crafted for warmth, with a soft down-filled collar, built-in neck warmer, and below-the-knee length for added coverage. Arctic Tech® fabric reinforcement adds durability in high-abrasion areas.
Made in Canada
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection
- Hood features a removable zipper guard for the option of changing your hood trim for a customized look and added protection (this jacket is not compatible with Heritage hood trims)
- Interior down-filled collar provides essential warmth and insulation while sealing out cold winds and adding softness next-to-skin.
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Sleek interior hanging lining with backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction add comfort and lock in heat
- Outer cuffs feature reflective detailing with single military button adjustment for enhanced fit and visibility in low light
- Side vents with zipper closures open up for ventilation and added range of motion
- Placket with military button closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion
- Elbows, pocket details, and sleeve cuff details are reinforced with CORDURA® fabric for added durability in high-abrasion areas.
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 upper fleece lined pockets with snap closers, 2 fleece lined drop in pockets on front of body
- 3 interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure, 2 mesh drop-in pockets
Materials & Care
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Dry clean only.
Recycled Organic Arctic Tech®
Designed to protect you in nature's most extreme conditions and cold climates, Recycled Organic Arctic Tech® is a heritage-inspired textile, reinvented with our HUMANATURE purpose in mind. Crafted from a blend of 85% Recycled Polyester and 15% Organic Cotton, the fabric is specifically formulated to maximize performance while minimizing environmental impact. Containing cotton, a natural fibre, the fabric will develop a patina and build character over time. Dry to the touch, this durable fabric with a water-repellent finish will keep you protected wherever adventure takes you.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 20€. All addresses within Austria use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Our original fit.
Our original fit.
Slide the image above to see our different fits.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product