Model is 6'1", has 31" waist, 40" chest and wears size M
Paying tribute to the unpredictable weather of our home town, this jacket is a versatile 3-in-1, and features a pocket for your TTC pass.
This one’s for you, Toronto. Paying tribute to the unpredictable weather of our home town, the Toronto Jacket is a versatile 3-in-1. When the down-filled outer shell and lightweight down inner shell are worn together they’re warm enough for a Toronto winter’s harshest days, while the removable inner shell is a flexible layering essential. The jacket features a “Toronto” branded grab strap and our signature reflective detailing, ideal for increased visibility on city streets. There’s even a pocket on the wrist that’s just the right size for a TTC pass.
Made in Canada
- Shell: Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out
- Shell: Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and allow for easy layering
- Shell: Outer cuffs feature reflective detailing that can be hidden with single-button adjustment when not needed
- Shell: 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and protection from the elements. Reflective webbing along the back adds visibility in low light
- Shell: Webbing grab strap at upper back with ‘Toronto' emblem patch
- Shell: Side seam zippers open up for ventilation, added range of motion and access to liner pockets
- Shell: Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Shell: Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Shell: 5 exterior pockets: 2 upper handwarmer pockets with zipper closures, sleeve pocket with zipper closure on wearer's right, 2 lower double entry pockets with top flap and military button closures. Front entry pockets are lined with fleece. Right pocket has signature double-stripe reflective details for added visibility in low light and D-ring attachment to hang gloves or provide easy access to necessities
- Shell: 2 interior pockets: drop-in pockets
- Liner: Rib-knit collar and cuffs with thumbhole construction lock in warmth and add on-off ease when layering. Right cuff has signature double-stripe reflective details for added visibility in low light
- Liner: 2 exterior pockets: lower pockets with snap closures
- Liner: 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, mesh drop-in pocket
- Liner: Packable into wearer's interior left pocket. When packed, it has a carrying handle for easy travel
Materials & Care
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Dry clean only.
Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra durable textile contains cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and build character over time.Learn more about Arctic Tech
Wind-Resistant, Water-Resistant & Ultra Lightweight
This durable, ultra lightweight fabric with ripstop construction is designed to withstand high winds, light rain and snow. Made from 100% nylon with a water-resistant finish, stay dry and comfortable in unpredictable weather.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 20€. All addresses within Austria use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Our original fit.
Our original fit.
Slide the image above to see our different fits.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product