Model is 5'10, has 23" waist, has 34" hips , 32" bust and wears size S
One of our most-loved styles, the Chelsea Parka, gets an update with streamlined hood details, elevated trims, and additional inside pockets
One of our most-loved styles, the Chelsea Parka, gets an update with streamlined hood details, elevated trims, and additional inside pockets. Minimalist aesthetic with delicate quilting and a clean, hip-length cut. Customize your parka and extend the coverage of your hood with a variety of our interchangeable Hood Trim accessories.
Made in Canada
- Adjustable down-filled removeable hood adds warmth and element protection
- Hood features a removable zipper guard for the option of changing your hood trim for a customized look and added protection (this jacket is not compatible with Heritage hood trims)
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for added softness and comfort
- Sleek interior hanging lining with backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- 2-way zipper unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closures
- 3 interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure and 2 mesh drop-in pockets
Materials & Care
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Do Not Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Iron. Dry Clean Only
Designed to protect you in nature's most extreme conditions and cold climates, Arctic Tech® is an iconic heritage textile crafted from a blend of 83% Polyester and 17% Cotton. Containing cotton, a natural fibre, the fabric will develop a patina and build character over time. Dry to the touch, this durable fabric with a water-repellent finish will keep you protected wherever adventure takes you.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy low-cost, express shipping and free returns on all orders. The price of delivery depends on your location and will be displayed during the check-out. Shipping cost will be charged on the total amount of your order. All addresses use DHL delivery. Please note that all shipments require a signature upon delivery. All Canada Goose outerwear products are delivered in a custom box, perfect for gift giving and ideal for garment storage during the off-season. This box is protected during delivery with a corrugated outer box.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product