Model is 5'10", has 25" waist, has 35" hips , 34" bust and wears size S
HyBridge® Base Jacket Matte
This season, we've updated our HyBridge Base Jacket with a lightweight CORDURA® Fabric shell for ultimate durability and weather-resistance.
This season, we've updated our HyBridge® Base Jacket with a lightweight CORDURA® Fabric shell for ultimate durability and weather-resistance. Dynamic Knit panels at flex points provide stretch for added range of motion, whether you're wearing the HyBridge® Base during active pursuits or for everyday comfort.
Made in Canada
- New for FW20: Updated shell to CORDURA® fabric, Dynamic Knit
- Thermal Mapping® technology provides warmth where you need it with down insulation, while areas prone to overheating are crafted in more breathable fabrics
- Articulated sleeves with Dynamic Knit fabric strategically placed at flex points for added range of motion, enhanced fit and breathability
- Stowable down-filled hood is adjustable 2-ways and adds warmth and element protection
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: lower pockets with zipper closures and a key clip inside left pocket
- 1 interior pocket: security pocket with zipper closure
Materials & Care
750 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.
Durable & Water-repellant
Selected for its reliable strength and durability, CORDURA® has proven its performance in many of the world's toughest environments. Designed for dynamic living, this fabric is commonly used to reinforce areas prone to abrasion and for added overall durability.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary shipping on all orders.
At Canada Goose we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- This item runs small, close-to-body fit.
- Designed to be worn over light layers or under heavier jackets.
- Size up for a looser look.
- Hip Length
- Model is 5'10", has 25" waist, has 35" hips , 34" bust and wears size S
Women's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.
- North America
How to Measure
A - Sleeve
Bend arm slightly. Measure from center back neck bone, across to shoulder down to wrist.
B - Bust
Measure the circumference around the fullest part of the chest, under your arms.
C - Waist
Measure the circumference around the narrowest part of your waist.
D - Hips
Stand, feet together and measure the circumference around fullest part of your hips.