Model is 5'10", has 25" waist, has 35" hips , 34" bust and wears size S
Our warmest HyBridge yet, the HyBridge Coat is designed for fundamental warmth and protection from the elements.
Our warmest HyBridge® yet, the HyBridge® Coat is designed for fundamental warmth and protection from the elements, without sacrificing range of motion. Flex points are crafted with Dynamic Knit panels for improved range of motion, while the hood and shoulders are made from waterproof Tri-Durance fabric for protection in wet weather conditions.
Made in Canada
- Hood has single adjustment point at back that cinches two ways at once
- Dry Mapping: Hood and shoulders are built with Tri-Durance waterproof fabric for added protection
- 360° Reflectivity: Signature double-stripe reflective details at brim and back of hood for added visibility in low light
- Dynamic Knit fabric is strategically placed under arms for added range of motion and enhanced fit
- Flex points are crafted with a narrower quilting pattern to enhance fit and improve range of motion
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Collar and chin guard are lined with tricot fabric for added softness and comfort
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Recessed Power Stretch® cuffs with thumbhole construction enhance fit and keep the wind out. Outer cuffs are scalloped to add extra coverage and protection
- Hem is slightly longer in the back for added coverage and protection
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 upper pockets with zipper closures lined with mesh can be left unzipped for added ventilation. 2 lower pockets with zipper closures and fleece fabric at knuckle side for softness and warmth
- 2 interior pockets: secure zipper pocket at wearer's left, mesh drop-in pocket at wearer's right
Materials & Care
750 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.
Durable & Water-repellant
Selected for its reliable strength and durability, CORDURA® has proven its performance in many of the world's toughest environments. Designed for dynamic living, this fabric is commonly used to reinforce areas prone to abrasion and for added overall durability.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary shipping on all orders.
At Canada Goose we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date.Learn More
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
There are no reviews yet.
Do you own the HyBridge® Coat?
Tell us what you think.
Showing 1 - of reviews