Model is 6'1", has 30" waist, 38" chest and wears size L
Our warmest HyBridge yet, the HyBridge Coat is designed for fundamental warmth and protection from the elements.
Our warmest HyBridge® yet, the HyBridge® Coat is designed for fundamental warmth and protection from the elements, without sacrificing range of motion. Flex points are crafted with stretch material or a narrower quilting pattern for improved mobility, while the hood and upper body is made from waterproof Tri-Durance fabric for protection in wet weather conditions.
Made in Canada
- Hood has single adjustment point at back that cinches two ways at once
- Dry Mapping: Hood and upper body are crafted with Tri-Durance waterproof fabric for added protection from the elements
- 360° Reflectivity: Signature double-stripe reflective details at brim and back of collar for added visibility in low light
- Dynamic Knit fabric is strategically placed under arms for added range of motion and enhanced fit
- Flex points are crafted with a narrower quilting pattern to enhance fit and improve range of motion
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Collar and chin guard are lined with tricot fabric for added softness and comfort
- Recessed Power Stretch® cuffs with thumbhole construction add comfort and lock in heat. Outer cuffs are scalloped to add extra coverage and protection
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Hem is slightly longer in the back for added coverage and protection
- 2 exterior pockets: Large side pockets with two-way zipper closures. Interior of pockets include mesh panel that provides added ventilation when pockets left unzipped, and smaller handwarmer pockets lined with tricot for softness and warmth
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, mesh drop-in pocket
Materials & Care
750 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.
CORDURA® Nylon Blend
Water-repellant & Lightweight
Selected for its reliable performance and unique texture, CORDURA® Nylon Blend is crafted from 80% CORDURA®, fabric known for its strength & durability, and 20% Nylon. Lightweight and dry to the touch, this fabric comes with a water-repellent finish, making it a perfect match for your dynamic living.
Waterproof, Windproof & Durable
Designed to protect you from downpours and harsh winds, Tri-Durance® is a three-layer bonded hardshell fabric crafted from a blend of 52% Nylon, 25% Polyurethane, 20% Polyester and 3% Spandex. The lightweight construction with added stretch allows for an excellent range of motion and comfort during your active pursuits.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary shipping on all orders.
At Canada Goose we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- This item runs small, close-to-body fit.
- Designed to be worn over light layers or under heavier jackets.
- Size up for a looser look.
- Hip Length
- Model is 6'1", has 30" waist, 38" chest and wears size L
Men's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.
- North America
How to Measure
A - Sleeve
Bend arm slightly. Measure from center back neck bone, across to shoulder down to wrist.
B - Chest
Measure the circumference around the fullest part of the chest, under your arms.
C - Waist
Measure the circumference around the narrowest part of your waist.
D - Hips
Stand, feet together and measure the circumference around fullest part of your hips.