Model is 5'8", has 25" waist, has 35" hips , 32" bust and wears size S
HyBridge® Lite Tech Hoody
HyBridge® Lite delivers lightweight, breathable warmth designed to move with you, perfect for active use, layering, or travel.
HyBridge® Lite delivers lightweight, breathable warmth designed to move with you. New enhancements have been made this season, including a narrower quilting pattern at flex points to enhance fit. Perfect for active use, layering, or travel packability, HyBridge® Lite is as versatile as you need it to be.
Made in Canada
- Down-filled hood with stretch binding at opening adds warmth and element protection
- Collar is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Thermal Mapping® technology places performance fabrics where you need them most to maximize warmth, breathability and movement
- Flex points are crafted with a narrower quilting pattern to enhance fit and improve range of motion
- Cuffs with discreet thumbhole construction that can keep sleeves in place during active use or when layering
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: mesh-lined hand pockets with zipper closures
- 2 interior pockets: lower drop-in pockets
- Signature double-stripe reflective details at back of collar, and reflective stitching at hood brim and cuffs, for added visibility in low light
- Packable into wearer's interior right pocket. When packed, it has a large loop for hand-held carrying, and a smaller loop for a carabiner to clip onto a bag or waistband
Materials & Care
800 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Goose Down Learn More
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.
Lightweight & Durable
Abrasion-resistant fabric with lightweight durability that is ideal for layering and high-intensity performance.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary shipping on all orders.
At Canada Goose we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- This item runs small, close-to-body fit.
- Designed to be worn over light layers or under heavier jackets.
- Size up for a looser look.
- Hip Length
- Model is 5'8", has 25" waist, has 35" hips , 32" bust and wears size S
Women's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.
- North America
How to Measure
A - Sleeve
Bend arm slightly. Measure from center back neck bone, across to shoulder down to wrist.
B - Bust
Measure the circumference around the fullest part of the chest, under your arms.
C - Waist
Measure the circumference around the narrowest part of your waist.
D - Hips
Stand, feet together and measure the circumference around fullest part of your hips.