Model is 5'10", has 24" waist, has 34" hips , 33" bust and wears size S
Roxboro Coat Cross Dye
This ultra-lightweight coat is a city-living essential built with all the functionality you’d demand in rugged environments.
This everyday essential gets an update in a lustrous, cross-dye ripstop fabric. Designed for city living with the functionality you’d demand in rugged environments; the Roxboro has a knee-length and dipped-back hem for a flattering fit. Details like our custom reflective stripe on the hood and zippered sides add functional elements to this style.
Made in Canada
- This style features ultra lightweight channel fill construction paired with lightweight fabrics and trims for weightless warmth and effortless movement
- Down-filled adjustable hood and brim with hidden cordlock adds warmth and element protection. Reflective webbing detail at the back add visibility in low light
- Zippered side gussets with reflective webbing for added range of motion and venting
- Sueded Tricot chinguard adds softness and comfort
- Removable elasticized interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out.
- Recessed Power Stretch® cuffs lock in heat and keep sleeves in place during active use
- 2 exterior pockets: hand pockets with hidden zipper closures
- No interior pockets
Materials & Care
750 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Remove Backpack Straps Before Cleaning. Turn Garment Inside Out. Machine Wash Cold (30°C) Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
Recycled Feather-Light Ripstop
Lightweight, Water-repellent, Wind-resistant & Durable
Selected for its feather-like weight without the compromise in performance and less the environmental impact than its conventional cousin, Recycled Feather-Light Ripstop is crafted from 100% Recycled Nylon. Soft to the touch, this lustrous, multi-functional fabric is built to last and withstand unpredictable weather conditions involving light rain, snow and wind.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary shipping on all orders.
At Canada Goose we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- Runs large. Size down for an accurate fit.
- Knee Length
- Model is 5'10", has 24" waist, has 34" hips , 33" bust and wears size S
Women's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.
- North America
How to Measure
A - Sleeve
Bend arm slightly. Measure from center back neck bone, across to shoulder down to wrist.
B - Bust
Measure the circumference around the fullest part of the chest, under your arms.
C - Waist
Measure the circumference around the narrowest part of your waist.
D - Hips
Stand, feet together and measure the circumference around fullest part of your hips.