Model is 6'2" (188 cm) and wearing a size L
Snow Mantra Mitt
Just like our iconic Snow Mantra Parka, these mitts are designed to protect you in the coldest climates on earth.
Just like our iconic Snow Mantra Parka, these mitts are designed to protect you in the coldest climates on earth. Every detail - from the fabrics they're crafted in, to the built-in features - was carefully chosen for warmth, protection from the elements, and vital functionality that enables you to stay focused on the task at hand.
Made in China
- A versatile and modular 3-in-1 system is designed specifically for exposure to severe weather that can be adjusted depending on conditions and activity.
- OUTER LAYER:
- Tough and durable Tri-Durance HS® fabric outer shell featuring a waterproof and breathable Hipora® liner for excellent protection from harsh rain, snow and wind
- The relaxed fit outer layer can be worn over other mitts and gloves or on its own as a shell for element protection in milder weather
- The interior lining of the outer shell has an ultra-thin, flexible insulative film that creates an extra layer of insulation
- Water-resistant leather at palms, mitten tips and thumbs for added durability and grip
- Palms and thumb panels are reinforced for added durability and have anti-skid grip
- Soft fabric on thumbs acts as a nose wipe
- Fully lined with a brushed, moisture-wicking fabric for added comfort and softness
- Features signature double-stripe reflective details across back of hands for added visibility in low light
- A tab-and-D ring at sides of wrists work with an included carabiner that can be used to attach gloves together, or for clipping to your parka. A red hanging loop at index fingers make gloves easy to hang up to dry
- An elasticated, nylon snow skirt prevents snow penetration and features a webbing handle to pull it high up the sleeve for coverage
- Cuffs feature a high gauntlet shape for added protection and coverage, while a single-handed cord lock system at cuff opening allows for easy adjustments
- Wrist leashes can be used to secure gloves and can be removed when not needed
- INNER LAYER:
- Resistor 40D® ripstop shell is lightweight, durable and provides element protection
- Palm, thumb and mitt tips feature Tri-Durance PF™ softshell fabric for added durability and protection in high abrasion areas. A silicone print at palm and thumb provides anti-skid grip
- Premium 600-fill-power white goose down insulation adds warmth without weighing you down
- Elastic at wrists enhance fit and provide additional heat retention
- A tab and grommet at sides of wrists for carabiner to clip onto
- A stretch binding at cuffs enhances fit and has pull straps for easy on-off
- Gloves should fit roomy to ensure proper airflow critical for heat circulation and thermal retention.
Materials & Care
Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Line dry.
Dry, Breathable & Durable
A laminated 3-layer hard shell fabric with superior bonding and 4-way stretch, integrating the utmost in durability and performance. Ideal for thriving in wet conditions during high-intensity pursuits.Learn more about Tri-Durance-HS
Designed to perform, this durable micro-ripstop fabric is abrasion-resistant and ready for intense all-day activity.Learn more about Resistor-40D
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Standard shipping on all orders. Upgrade to Express shipping for $25 or Next Day shipping for $35.
At Canada Goose we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date.Learn More
Slide the image above to see our different fits.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
There are no reviews yet.
Do you own the Snow Mantra Mitt?
Tell us what you think.
Showing 1 - of reviews