Model is 5'10.5", has 25" waist, has 36" hips , 34" bust and wears size S
Snow Mantra Parka
Arguably our most famous parka, the Snow Mantra is renowned as the warmest winter coat in the world.
Arguably our most famous parka, the Snow Mantra is renowned as the warmest coat on earth. Developed for industrial and commercial work in the coldest regions on the planet, the Snow Mantra will carry you through the harshest of winter months in the harshest of climates. It is the most comprehensive offering in women's cold-weather apparel.
Made in Canada
- The versatile tunnel hood has an interior wire to mold both the hood and fur ruff tightly around the face—ideal for protecting skin from frostbite and unforgiving winds
- Fleece-lined throat-latch provides extra warmth
- Created with the Canada Goose signature fabric Arctic Tech that is water and wind-resistant, warm, and incredibly durable
- Meant to be an oversized fit for optimum movement, there are adjustable waist drawcords to cut the airflow and trap heat towards the body
- For added visibility, reflective tape strips across the chest and back provide visibility in whiteout or low-light conditions
- The clear stowaway ID window on the jacket front, which never yellows or cracks in the cold, allows for easy identification when weather and working conditions make it difficult to communicate verbally
- A storm flap to keep out the cold wind covers the centre two-way zipper and is secured with an oversized Velcro® closure for easy use
- High-pile, fleece-lined wind guard from top to bottom and along hood opening for increased comfort and warmth
- Double-reinforced elbows for durability
- Designed to be a shorter jacket sleeve with an additional rib-knit cuff so that the sleeve doesn’t get in the way of operating machinery
- Built for maximum storage for the workers in the Canadian Arctic, there are 14 total pockets; five interior and nine exterior pockets all designed for a specific purpose
- Mesh pouches positioned at kidney level contain air-activated warmers to warm up the vital organs that can be at risk for failure in extreme cold temperatures
- To prevent snow from getting inside the coat, a built-in nylon snow skirt sits around the waistline in a belt style fashion with snap closure
- Mid-length, with side seam zippers for ventilation, movement and quick access to under layers
Materials & Care
Removable Fur Ruff
675 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Goose Down Learn More
Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
Designed to protect you in nature's most extreme conditions and cold climates, Arctic Tech® is an iconic heritage textile crafted from a blend of 83% Polyester and 17% Cotton. Containing cotton, a natural fibre, the fabric will develop a patina and build character over time. Dry to the touch, this durable fabric with a water-repellent finish will keep you protected wherever adventure takes you.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary shipping on all orders.
At Canada Goose we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date.Learn More
Calculate my size
From Left to Right: National Science Foundation scientists boarding a plane bound for Antarctica.
PBI researcher Rusty Robinson in Alaska.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
There are no reviews yet.
Do you own the Snow Mantra Parka?
Tell us what you think.
Showing 1 - of reviews