Model is 6'1.5", has 32" waist, 38" chest and wears size L
A pinnacle of function and warmth, built for survival in extreme cold temperatures of -30o and below, with 10 pockets, you'll never run out of storage.
We've gone back to our archives to bring back the Westmount Parka - a pinnacle of function and warmth, built for survival in extreme cold temperatures of -30° and below. With 10 pockets, including those for kidney warmers, you'll never run out of storage. It's been updated with an interior down-filled collar for extra warmth and softness against the skin, and 360o reflectivity for added visibility in low light conditions.
Made in Canada
- Removable down-filled hood is adjustable 2-ways and adds warmth and element protection. Reflective webbing along the back adds visibility in low light. Brim has a shaping wire and a removable fur ruff to stand up to harsh winds. Snaps allow brim to be secured back away from face for added visibility
- Interior down-filled collar provides essential warmth and insulation while sealing out cold winds and adding softness next-to-skin
- 360° Reflectivity: Reflective webbing along the back of the hood adds visibility in low light. Outer cuffs feature reflective detailing that can be hidden with single button adjustment when not needed
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for added softness and comfort
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with 'Canada Goose' emblem patch
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 5 exterior pockets: 2 chest pockets with hidden snap closures, 2 tricot-lined chest pockets with hidden zipper closures, 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with hidden snap closures, 1 utility pocket on left sleeve
- 5 interior pockets: 1 drop-pocket, 2 mesh pockets designed to fit kidney warmers, 2 mesh drop-in pockets with snap tab closures
Materials & Care
Removable Fur Ruff
750 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Canada or USA
Dry clean only.
Designed to protect you in nature's most extreme conditions and cold climates, Arctic Tech® is an iconic heritage textile crafted from a blend of 83% Polyester and 17% Cotton. Containing cotton, a natural fibre, the fabric will develop a patina and build character over time. Dry to the touch, this durable fabric with a water-repellent finish will keep you protected wherever adventure takes you.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary shipping on all orders.
At Canada Goose we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date.Learn More
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
There are no reviews yet.
Do you own the Westmount Parka?
Tell us what you think.
Showing 1 - of reviews