Taking inspiration from our adult-sized version, this jacket can be worn as outerwear during shoulder seasons, or as a base layer through the winter. The natural performance of Merino wool keeps you dry and comfortable whether it's warm or cool outside - perfect for chilly school mornings that heat up throughout the day. Thermal Mapping® places insulating down-filled panels where you need it most, and a breathable knit technique in areas that tend to overheat.
Made in Europe
- Strategically placed down-filled panels at the front body add durability, warmth and element protection where you need it
- Crafted with Merino wool, a natural performance fiber with properties including thermoregulation, moisture management, odour suppression and UV protection
- Thermal Mapping®: Increased breathability with a more varied knit construction in areas that are prone to overheating
- Rib-knit collar, cuffs and hem add comfort and shape retention
- 2 exterior pockets: hand pockets with hidden snap closures are lined with soft knit fabric at knuckle side for comfort
Materials & Care
675 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Goose Down Learn More
Dry clean only.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary shipping on all orders.
At Canada Goose we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date.Learn More
Slide the image above to see our different fits.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
There are no reviews yet.
Do you own the Youth HyBridge® Knit Jacket?
Tell us what you think.
Showing 1 - of reviews