The Bobcat Hoody, a lightweight option, is the perfect jacket to wear in the early days of winter or spring. It features reflective detailing on the centre back of the hood for added visibility. The Polar Bears International (PBI) logo disc means a portion of proceeds from the sale of this item will go directly to supporting research by PBI and the preservation of polar bear habitats.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- Canada Goose donates $50 from each sale of PBI jacket, which provides critical funding for polar bear and environmental research and advocacy
- Down hood for extra warmth in unpredictable weather
- Stretch cuffs help keep out the cold
- Goose I.D. hand-me-down label on interior
- Gosling Graduate System: additional fabric in the sleeve allows for 1 ½"" extension to grow with your child
- Exterior pockets: 2 fleece-lined side welt pockets with zipper closure
- Interior pocket: 1 lower mesh drop-in pocket on wearers left
- Self-packable into interior pocket for travel-friendly pillow
- Hem cut longer in back
- Tricot lined collar and chin guard for added softness against skin
Materials & Care
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Close all zippers, snaps, buttons. Turn inside out. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on a gentle cycle. Front loading washing machine only. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Slide the image above to see our different fits.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.