HyBridge® Weyburn Hoody
Coming soon. Notify me when available.Please select your size to add to wishlist This selection is currently out of stock online. Get notified when they're back or find a store near you. There is a purchase limit of 1 product per person
The newest addition to our award-winning HyBridge collection, the Weyburn Hoody has strategically placed down panels for warmth where you need it. Wear it to work, wear it for active use on the weekend, wear it wherever--the adaptable Weyburn Hoody will take you everywhere.
Made in Canada
- Thermal Mapping® technology provides warmth where you need it with strategically placed down insulation. Stretchy and breathable Tri-Durance Softshell fabric is used for added range of motion and element protection
- Fully adjustable down-filled hood with hidden cordlock adjusters, signature double-stripe black reflective details at the back add visibility in low light
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- D ring attachment at waist to hang gloves or provide easy access to necessities
- Rib-knit cuffs provide tailored fit and lock in heat
- 2 exterior pockets: lower hand pockets with zipper closures and sueded tricot at knuckle side for softness and warmth
- 1 interior pocket: security pocket with zipper closure
Materials & Care
675 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Goose Down Learn More
Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold (30°). Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Wind-Resistant, Water-Resistant & Ultra Lightweight
This soft to the touch, ultra lightweight fabric is designed to withstand high winds, light rain and snow. Made from 100% nylon with a water-resistant finish, stay dry and comfortable in unpredictable weather.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Slide the image above to see our different fits.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.