Playground snowfalls are no match for our Snowy Owl Parka, a winter-ready layer that provides essential warmth and easily converts into a backpack. This made-for-play design features additional fabric in the sleeves, so it can grow with your mini adventurer. Reflective piping stands out in low light and convenient glove hooks prevent mittens from being misplaced.
Made in Canada
- This style features our Gosling Graduate System. Additional fabric in the sleeve allows for 1 ½"" extension to grow with your child
- Goose I.D. label on interior for identification and contact information
- Packs into a backpack through interior back pocket, allowing jacket to be carried hands-free
- Removable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff stands up to harsh winds
- Collar and storm flap are lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Reflective details at front and back yoke, sleeve openings for added visibility in low light
- Reinforced elbows for added durability in high-abrasion areas
- Glove clips in both sleeves to keep gloves from getting misplaced. Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Hem is longer in the back for added coverage and protection
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
Materials & Care
Removable Fur Ruff
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Remove fur before washing. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on a gentle cycle. Front loading washing machine only. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on cool setting. Do not dry clean.
Designed to protect you in nature's most extreme conditions and cold climates, Arctic Tech® is an iconic heritage textile crafted from a blend of 83% Polyester and 17% Cotton. Containing cotton, a natural fibre, the fabric will develop a patina and build character over time. Dry to the touch, this durable fabric with a water-repellent finish will keep you protected wherever adventure takes you.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- Our original true-to-size fit.
- Designed to be worn on its own or over slim-fitting layers.
- Size up for a looser look or to wear with layers.
Kid's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.
|Age: Years||Height||Chest||Waist||Low Hip||Inseam||Sleeve|
|2 - 3||89-97||52-53||53-55||53-56||36-40||45-47|
|4 - 5||104-112||56-58||56-57||58-61||44-48||50-52|
|6 - 7||118-123||61-63||58-60||64-56||51-56||55-57|