Model is 6'1", has 31" waist, 40" chest and wears size M
Created in partnership with a photojournalist to stand up to the changing climates and situations they often find themselves in.
Created in partnership with a photojournalist to stand up to the changing climates and situations they often find themselves in. This jacket is crafted from our Tri-Durance SS fabric to block harsh winds and rain. Reinforced shoulders and pockets add durability, while side seam zippers open up for range of motion and venting.
Made in Europe
- Stowable and adjustable waterproof Tri-Durance fabric hood with signature double-stripe reflective details at the back for added visibility in low light
- Reflective details at upper pockets, across the upper back and at back of collar for added visibility in low light
- Shoulders and pockets are reinforced with Cordura® fabric for added durability at high-abrasion areas
- Articulated sleeves enhance fit
- Exterior cuffs are adjustable with hook-and-loop closures, while recessed elasticized cuffs seal out the wind and rain
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit
- Side seam zippers open up for ventilation and added range of motion
- Hem is longer in the back for added coverage and protection
- Placket with hook-and-loop closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation
- 8 exterior pockets: sleeve utility pocket, upper pocket with zipper closure. 2 upper double entry pockets with top flap and zipper closures at side entry. Zipper inside chest pocket gives access into layers underneath jacket. 2 double entry pockets with top flap and zipper closures at side entry. 2 back pockets with top flap closures. All flap pockets have hook-and-loop closures and tricot fabric at knuckle side for softness and warmth
- 2 interior pockets: drop-in pockets
Materials & Care
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle.
Windproof, Water-repellent & Breathable
Designed to block harsh winds and light rain while providing essential warmth, Tri-Durance SS® is a three-layer bonded softshell fabric crafted from a blend of 35% Polyester, 32% Nylon, 25% Polyurethane and 8% Spandex. Built-in breathability keeps you dry and comfortable, while the 4-way stretch allows for an excellent range of motion during your active pursuits.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- This item runs small, close-to-body fit.
- Designed to be worn over light layers or under heavier jackets.
- Size up for a looser look.
- Model is 6'1", has 31" waist, 40" chest and wears size M
Men's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.
- North America
How to Measure
A - Sleeve
Bend arm slightly. Measure from center back neck bone, across to shoulder down to wrist.
B - Chest
Measure the circumference around the fullest part of the chest, under your arms.
C - Waist
Measure the circumference around the narrowest part of your waist.
D - Hips
Stand, feet together and measure the circumference around fullest part of your hips.