Model is 5'10, has 23" waist, has 34" hips , 32" bust and wears size S
WindBridge Hoody Black Label
Lean into windswept days with a protective, zip sweater that was carefully knit and spun by expert craftspeople.
Lean into windswept days with a protective, zip sweater that was carefully knit and spun by expert craftspeople. Impeccably soft, ultra-fine Merino wool is paired with wind-resistant panels for durable protection in the elements. This warm knit is topped with a hood that's lined with fine jersey for added softness on blustery journeys.
Made in Europe
- Wind-resistant nylon overlay on back shoulder and across the upper back yoke
- Non-removable, water-resistant hood, lined with fine jersey for added comfort and toggles to adjust
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem
- Nyguard Zipper is extra-strength and made to perform under sudden changes of temperatures
- Canada Goose Black Label Disc on left sleeve
- Two inseam exterior pockets with zipper closures lined with knit fabric on the knuckle side for added comfort and warmth
- One interior wind and water-resistant pocket
- Traceable and mulesed free ultra-fine Merino wool sourced from Argentina
Materials & Care
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- This item runs small, close-to-body fit.
- Designed to be worn over light layers or under heavier jackets.
- Size up for a looser look.
- Model is 5'10, has 23" waist, has 34" hips , 32" bust and wears size S
Women's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.
- North America
How to Measure
A - Sleeve
Bend arm slightly. Measure from center back neck bone, across to shoulder down to wrist.
B - Bust
Measure the circumference around the fullest part of the chest, under your arms.
C - Waist
Measure the circumference around the narrowest part of your waist.
D - Hips
Stand, feet together and measure the circumference around fullest part of your hips.