Women's Snow Mantra Boot
Coming soon. Notify me when available.Please select your size to add to wishlist This selection is currently out of stock online. Get notified when they're back or find a store near you. There is a purchase limit of 1 product per person
The DNA of the iconic Snow Mantra Parka now takes form in footwear. Tested on the icy tundra of the Canadian North, these boots are designed for ultimate protection in extreme environments. Limited to this season, you will receive a complimentary limited edition Canada Goose hard case with your boots. This Case is 29 x 18 x 10.6″ with wheels and is built for ultimate protection in unforgiving environments, to be used when traveling with your boots or storing them off-season.
Slide the image above to see our different fits.
Designed with intention
With 60+ years building outerwear for the harshest conditions on earth, we know protection. This expertise comes to Footwear for the first time, inspired by iconic outerwear function and style.Discover More
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- The Snow Mantra Boot is designed for use in extreme environments which requires a secure fit. If this is your desired fit, please purchase true to size. If you’re in between sizes, we recommend going up a size up rather than down to avoid your shoes being too snug. For more information on intended fit and sizing, please refer to the size guide.
- An essential feature for Arctic explorers is a removable insulated liner to add warmth and comfort. These boots feature the Intuition® liner, which will mold to your foot shape over time to create a custom fit. When putting the boots on, we recommend removing the Intuition® liner bootie from the boot and putting it on first, then placing your foot into the Snow Mantra Boot with the liner on for the easiest experience.
- This boot is designed with waterproof construction. The interior of the full upper is directly laminated to a waterproof HDry® membrane, creating a fully sealed barrier.
- This boot is lined with PrimaLoft® Aerogel between the upper and the midsole, as well as over the toe. It functions by forming a barrier that locks out cold and resists compression for durable protection.
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation provides superior durability over time and features a unique low-bulk construction using 3D stabilization, which maintains thickness and continues to trap body heat.
- Terracare® Leather details add durability.
- Reflective Canada Goose wordmark logo on the front gusset, laces and signature double-stripe details around the back of the calf add visibility in low light.
- Heritage inspired webbing grabstrap with Snow Mantra emblem patch at the back of the calf.
- Double Vislon® zippers on the tongue open up to wide gussets and make for easy on-and-off with gloved hands for quick-as-possible gear changes when needed.
- Drawcords and cord-locks quickly adjust the fit to seal out snow and wind. The fit can also be adapted with lacing modes to change the wearing experience on- the-go, from a performance close-fit easily worn under insulated pants to a loose, relaxed fit for added comfort and venting.
- The midsole has excellent insulation properties, protecting you from the ground up, while providing cushion and comfort.
- The outsole was designed for grip, cushioning and flexibility without sacrificing performance in low temperatures and features a lug design inspired by the shape of a Canadian Maple leaf. Siped texture on the surface of the lugs adds traction on wet or icy surfaces, while the position of the tread pattern allows the sole to flex with the foot.
Materials & Care
Waterproof, Lightweight & Durable
Designed for the unique needs of extreme weather footwear, this waterproof fabric is lightweight and durable, making it an ideal choice in unpredictable conditions.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more