Taking inspiration from our adult-sized version, this jacket can be worn as outerwear during shoulder seasons, or as a base layer through the winter. The natural performance of Merino wool keeps you dry and comfortable whether it's warm or cool outside - perfect for chilly school mornings that heat up throughout the day. Thermal Mapping® places insulating down-filled panels where you need it most, and a breathable knit technique in areas that tend to overheat.
Made in Europe
- Strategically placed down-filled panels at the front body add durability, warmth and element protection where you need it
- Crafted with Merino wool, a natural performance fiber with properties including thermoregulation, moisture management, odour suppression and UV protection
- Thermal Mapping®: Increased breathability with a more varied knit construction in areas that are prone to overheating
- Rib-knit collar, cuffs and hem add comfort and shape retention
- 2 exterior pockets: hand pockets with hidden snap closures are lined with soft knit fabric at knuckle side for comfort
Materials & Care
675 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Goose Down Learn More
Dry clean only.
Warm, Resillient & Soft
Selected for its exceptional softness and natural performance qualities, Merino Wool is crafted from 100% Extra Fine Merino Wool Yarn, responsibly sourced from Italy. This resilient yarn is also known to be biodegradable and naturally wick away moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.
Water-repellent, Wind-resistant & Lightweight
Selected for its reliable performance qualities, Performance Nylon is crafted from 100% Nylon. This soft, lightweight fabric with a subtle sheen, enables effortless movement and essential warmth, while protecting you from the outdoor elements.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- Our original true-to-size fit.
- Designed to be worn on its own or over slim-fitting layers.
- Size up for a looser look or to wear with layers.
- Hip Length
Kid's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.