Model is 6'2" (188 cm) and wearing a size M
Nanaimo Jacket Black Label
This rain jacket is designed for daily use in transitional seasons,crafted from Tri-Durance fabric for protection against downpours andstrong winds.
Designed for daily use in transitional seasons with our breathable Tri-Durance fabric for comfortable protection against downpours and strong winds. Mesh venting encourages airflow while keeping rain out and reflective details at the back add low light visibility.
Made in Europe
- Jacket is lightweight enough to roll up and easily stow into hood. Once stowed away, cinch drawcord to pack down even further for easy travel
- Fully seam-sealed construction keeps rain out
- Hood has single adjustment point at back that cinches two ways at once. Extended brim construction with a head skirt underneath allows the hood to move with you and stay out of your line of sight. Signature double-stripe reflective details at brim and back add low light visibility
- Mesh venting underneath the back panel adds breathability and airflow while keeping rain out
- Signature double-stripe reflective details at the upper back for added visibility in low light
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Scalloped cuffs with reflective edges provide extra coverage and adjust with hook-and-loop closures to seal out rain
- Placket with snap closures over two-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper has reflective details and laser-cut perforations for added air flow
- 3 exterior pockets: upper grown-on construction pocket with top flap and hook-and-loop closure. 2 pockets with zipper closures. Chest pocket is envelope construction to keep the rain out, and all pockets are lined with mesh
- Interior pockets: none
- Silicone disc logo is waterproof
Materials & Care
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle.
Waterproof, Windproof & Durable
Designed to protect you from downpours and harsh winds, Tri-Durance® is a three-layer bonded hardshell fabric crafted from a blend of 52% Nylon, 25% Polyurethane, 20% Polyester and 3% Spandex. The lightweight construction with added stretch allows for an excellent range of motion and comfort during your active pursuits.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary standard shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to express for a shorter delivery time frame for 10€, alternatively where applicable you can also choose to upgrade to next day shipping for 20€.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- Our original true-to-size fit.
- Designed to be worn on its own or over slim-fitting layers.
- Size up for a looser look or to wear with layers.
- Model is 6'2" (188 cm) and wearing a size M
Men's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.
- North America
How to Measure
A - Sleeve
Bend arm slightly. Measure from center back neck bone, across to shoulder down to wrist.
B - Chest
Measure the circumference around the fullest part of the chest, under your arms.
C - Waist
Measure the circumference around the narrowest part of your waist.
D - Hips
Stand, feet together and measure the circumference around fullest part of your hips.