Dear Canada Goose Community –
As the COVID-19 situation continues to rapidly evolve around the world, I want to update you on some decisions we have made to ensure we are acting as responsible citizens and help slow the spread.
On behalf of our 5,000+ employees around the world, I want to express our deep gratitude to everyone who is working tirelessly on the frontlines, and our hearts go out to everyone who has been affected.
The health and wellbeing of our customers, employees and all communities, is our top priority, especially now. We are closely following the recommendations from the World Health Organization, local health agencies and governments to guide the steps we’re taking across our business. As a result, we have made the following decisions:
- We will close all stores in North America and Europe as well as our production facilities across Canada, for at least a two week period, starting on Tuesday March 17th.
- For employees who are impacted by the closures, but are not eligible for government assistance, we have established the Canada Goose Employee Support Fund, to provide financial support to our team members and their families.
- In Greater China, our stores are open and happy to welcome customers
- As always, our team is ready to serve our customers online at canadagoose.com
This situation is constantly evolving, and we are committed to continuing to support you as best as possible, while doing our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Thank you for being a loyal customer.
Here, you’ll find the most up-to-date information on our response to COVID-19 as this situation unfolds.
For orders placed online, the return window has been extended to 60 days from your purchase date.
The following areas are suspended from DHL services. All remaining areas will be serviced as usual.
- AUSTRIA: SVA INN: 6450 Soelden, 6452 Hochsoelden, 6456 Obergurgl, Hochgurgl, 6458 Vent, 6553 See, Paznaun, 6555 Kappl, 6561 Ischgl, 6562 Mathon, 6563 Galtuer, 6580 St. Anton am Arlberg, St. Christoph; SVA KLU: 9844 Heiligenblut; SVA SZG: 5542 Flachau, 5611 Grossarl, 5612 Huettschlag, 5630 Bad Hofgastein, 5632 Dorfgastein, 5640 & 5645 Bad Gastein; SVA QDI: 6762 Stuben, 6763 Zuers, 6764 Lech, 6767 Warth, 6888 Schroecke
- FRANCE: Mulhouse, Strasbourg, Marseille, Metz
- ITALY: Bertonico 26821 – MILEAI / Casalpusterlengo 26841 – MILEAI / Castelgerundo 26844 – MILEAI / Castiglione d’Adda 26823 – MILEAI / Codogno 26845 – MILEAI / Fombio 26861 – MILEAI / Maleo 26847 – MILEAI / San Fiorano 26848 – MILEAI / Somaglia 26867 – MILEAI / Terranova dei Passerini 26827 – MILEAI / Vo Euganeo 35030 – VCEHPD
For orders placed in the United States, our warehouse operating days have reduced to Monday – Thursday. Any order placed on Thursday after 1 PM (CST) or on Friday will be processed on the following business day.
For customers in North America, please expect 1-3 additional days in transit for our domestic ground orders.
Canada Goose Response Program
As part of our Response Program, we’re helping to address the urgent need facing healthcare workers in Canada with a commitment to produce scrubs and gowns at our manufacturing facilities across the country.
Building on our original commitment of 14,000 donated units of medial gear, we are ramping up production of personal protective equipment for frontline workers across Canada. At full capacity, as many as 900 of our employees will return to work to produce PPE for frontline healthcare workers across all 8 of our manufacturing facilities in Canada. Together, we’re committed to producing 60,000 gowns per week.