Model is 6'3", has 32" waist, 40" chest and wears size L
The Armstrong Parka provides heavyweight warmth in a lightweight construction, with backpack straps for hands-free carrying when temperatures rise.
Heavyweight warmth, in a lightweight construction. The Armstrong Parka is crafted using Feather-Light Ripstop with CORDURA® fabric reinforcement at high-abrasion areas, making it both incredibly light and incredibly durable. It features an interior down-filled brim that can be cinched around the face to block out cold wind, and backpack straps for hands-free carrying when temperatures rise. This style also comes in a Lightweight Down version - the Armstrong Hoody.
Mid Thigh Length
Made in Canada
- Premium thermal hood is adjustable 2-ways and crafted with down-fill for added softness and warmth around the head and neck. The interior down-filled brim can be cinched around the face to block out cold and wind, while still maintaining exterior hood shape and without blocking line of vision. Snaps allow exterior brim to be secured back away from face for added visibility
- Durability Mapping: High-abrasion areas are reinforced with CORDURA® fabric for added durability
- Reflectivity: Signature double-stripe reflective details at back of hood for added visibility in low light
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Down-filled placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Recessed Power Stretch® cuffs with thumbhole construction add comfort and lock in heat
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, 2 lower pockets with fleece lining at knuckle side and flap closures. All pockets have hidden snap closures
- 3 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, 2 mesh drop-in pockets
Materials & Care
750 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.
Lightweight, Water-repellent, Wind-resistant & Durable
Selected for its feather-like weight without compromising on performance, Feather-Light Ripstop is crafted from 100% Nylon. Soft to the touch, this lustrous, multi-functional fabric is built to last and withstand unpredictable weather conditions involving light rain, snow and wind.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 20€. All addresses within France use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product