Model is 5'10" (178 cm) and wearing a size S
Down-filled mitts that are designed to keep you warm without adding bulk. They're lightweight, durable, water-resistant and windproof.
Similar to our HyBridge® outerwear, these down-filled mitts are designed to keep you warm without adding bulk. They are crafted in a lightweight, durable, water-resistant and windproof shell, with reflective details for added visibility in low light.
Made in Asia
- Feather-Light Ripstop fabric shell is lightweight, durable, water-resistant and windproof for protection in unpredictable weather
- Premium 600-fill-power white goose down insulation adds warmth without weighing you down
- Reinforced with polyurethane fabric at palm adds durability and grip
- Fully lined with moisture-wicking brushed fabric for added comfort and softness
- Features signature double-stripe reflective details across back of hands for added visibility in low light
- Elastic at wrists enhance fit and lock in heat
- Insulated gauntlet provides extra coverage and is roomy enough to layer over a jacket sleeve. An elastic on interior edge seals out drafts to lock in heat
- A tab with grommet at sides of wrists work with an included carabiner that can be used to attach mitts together, or for clipping to your parka
- Wrist leashes can be used to secure mitts and can be removed when not needed
- Mitts should fit roomy to ensure proper airflow critical for heat circulation and thermal retention
Materials & Care
Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Line dry.
Lightweight, Water-repellent, Wind-resistant & Durable
Selected for its feather-like weight without compromising on performance, Feather-Light Ripstop is crafted from 100% Nylon. Soft to the touch, this lustrous, multi-functional fabric is built to last and withstand unpredictable weather conditions involving light rain, snow and wind.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 20€. All addresses within France use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Slide the image above to see our different fits.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product