Model 5'9" has 25" waist, 36.5" hip, 34" bust and wears size S
Designed for daily use in transitional seasons, the Salida Rain Jacket features our flexible three-layer Tri-Durance® fabric to protect against harsh weather.
Designed for daily use in transitional seasons, this jacket features our flexible three-layer Tri-Durance® fabric to protect against harsh and unpredictable weather. Mid-thigh length adds coverage and is complemented by a gusseted fishtail hem and scalloped cuffs for extra protection.
Made in Europe
- Recommended to size up from your typical product fit
- Fully seam-sealed construction keeps rain out
- Jacket is lightweight enough to roll up and easily stow into hood. Once stowed away, cinch drawcord to pack down even further for easy travel
- Hood has single adjustment point at back that cinches two ways at once. Extended brim construction with a head skirt underneath allows the hood to move with you and stay out of your line of sight. Signature double-stripe reflective details at brim and back add low light visibility
- Mesh venting underneath the back panel adds breathability and airflow while keeping rain out
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Scalloped cuffs provide extra coverage and adjust with hook-and-loop closures to seal out rain. Edges are reflective for added visibility in low light
- Fishtail hem with gusset adds coverage and protection while allowing for range of motion and features signature double-stripe reflective details at the sides
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion and venting. Storm flap has reflective details and laser-cut perforations at the top for added airflow
- 2 exterior pockets: mesh-lined pockets with top flap and zipper closures
- 1 interior pocket: mesh-lined secure zipper pocket
Materials & Care
Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle.
Waterproof, Windproof & Durable
Designed to protect you from downpours and harsh winds, Tri-Durance® is a three-layer bonded hardshell fabric crafted from a blend of 52% Nylon, 25% Polyurethane, 20% Polyester and 3% Spandex. The lightweight construction with added stretch allows for an excellent range of motion and comfort during your active pursuits.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping on all orders. All addresses use DHL delivery and will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
TEMPERATURE EXPERIENCE INDEX
TEMPERATURE EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 3ms
- reviews, product