Model is 6'3", has 32" waist, 40" chest and wears size M
Langford Parka Black Label
Langford offers clean lines and a modern look, all in an uncompromisingly protective parka.
The Langford gets an update with streamlined hood adjustment, additional drop-in pockets, and added backpack straps. This stylish urban piece is similar to the Chateau parka but is slightly longer for greater leg protection. With a storm flap over the centre front zipper and two interior pockets, Langford offers clean lines and a modern look - all in an uncompromisingly protective parka. Customize your parka and extend the coverage of your hood with a variety of our interchangeable Hood Trim accessories.
Made in Canada
- Adjustable down-filled tunnel hood and collar adds warmth and element protection
- Hood features a removable zipper guard for the option of changing your hood trim for a customized look and added protection (this jacket is not compatible with Heritage hood trims)
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- CORDURA® piping detail around cuff adds durability in high abrasion areas
- Sleek interior hanging lining with backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Placket over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, 2 lower pockets with top flap and snap closures
- 3 interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure and 2 mesh drop-in pockets
Materials & Care
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Do Not Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Iron. Dry Clean Only
Designed to protect you in nature's most extreme conditions and cold climates, Arctic Tech® is an iconic heritage textile crafted from a blend of 83% Polyester and 17% Cotton. Containing cotton, a natural fibre, the fabric will develop a patina and build character over time. Dry to the touch, this durable fabric with a water-repellent finish will keep you protected wherever adventure takes you.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary standard shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to express for a shorter delivery time frame for 10€, alternatively where applicable you can also choose to upgrade to next day shipping for 20€.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- Runs large. Size down for an accurate fit.
- Mid-Thigh Length
- Model is 6'3", has 32" waist, 40" chest and wears size M
Men's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.
- North America
How to Measure
A - Sleeve
Bend arm slightly. Measure from center back neck bone, across to shoulder down to wrist.
B - Chest
Measure the circumference around the fullest part of the chest, under your arms.
C - Waist
Measure the circumference around the narrowest part of your waist.
D - Hips
Stand, feet together and measure the circumference around fullest part of your hips.