Model is 5'8", has 25" waist, has 36" hips , 32" bust and wears size S
Meet the Marlow Parka, your new seasonal staple. Crafted in Ventera – a luxurious, water-repellent fabric with a soft-to-the-touch finish, there’s nothing the Marlow can’t handle.
The Marlow Parka is crafted in Ventera—a luxurious, water-repellent fabric with a soft-to-the-touch finish. With a full-length fit, embellished wrap hood and removable belt—you’ll look effortless in your new seasonal staple with the confidence of protection against the elements.
Mid Calf Length
Made in Canada
- Crafted in Ventera fabric – water-repellent, wind-resistant, durable and soft
- Minimal, streamlined silhouette and elevated trims package
- Chevron quilting pattern highlights the natural shape of the parka
- Adjustable, and removable waist belt with metal buckle and inset elastic for elevated comfort
- Articulated sleeves enhance fit and add range of motion
- Down-filled adjustable shawl wrap hood adds warmth and element protection
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Sleek interior hanging lining with removable backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Recessed cuffs with soft rolled edge for streamlined fit
- 2 exterior pockets: zippered hand warmer pockets
- 2 interior pockets: 1 zippered security pocket, 1 drop-in pocket
- Finished with a Tonal Canada Goose Disc
Materials & Care
750 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Remove Belt Before Washing. Machine Wash Cold (30°C).Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Cool Iron If Needed. Do Not Dry Clean.
Water-Repellent, Wind-resistant, Durable & Soft
A luxurious fabric designed to protect in unpredictable weather with a smooth, soft-to-the-touch, and water-repellent finish.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary standard shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to express for a shorter delivery time frame for 10€, alternatively where applicable you can also choose to upgrade to next day shipping for 20€.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- Runs large. Size down for an accurate fit.
- Mid Calf Length
- Model is 5'8", has 25" waist, has 36" hips , 32" bust and wears size S
Women's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.
- North America
How to Measure
A - Sleeve
Bend arm slightly. Measure from center back neck bone, across to shoulder down to wrist.
B - Bust
Measure the circumference around the fullest part of the chest, under your arms.
C - Waist
Measure the circumference around the narrowest part of your waist.
D - Hips
Stand, feet together and measure the circumference around fullest part of your hips.