The lightweight and versatile Marro Jacket features modern billowed sleeves with adjustable cuffs for comfort and range of motion. A high-coverage snorkel hood unzips into a dramatic collar, and a split hem at the back adds ease of movement. Unique co-branded embroidery artwork is featured on the back.
Made in Europe
- Split snorkel hood is adjustable 2-ways and unzips into a dramatic collar . Multi-needle stitch around the hood opening gives structure and shape retention.
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders when temperatures rise.
- Articulated sleeves enhance fit, cuffs are adjustable with snap closures to keep out the elements.
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion. Hypalon zipper puller adds ease of use.
- Split hem at the back adds range of motion and comfort.
- 3 exterior pockets: pocket on wearer’s right sleeve, 2 fleece-lined hip pockets with top flap and snap closures
- 1 interior security pocket with zipper closure
- Canada Goose silicone disc, co-branded silicone pocket label.
- Co-branded embroidery artwork featured on the back.
Materials & Care
Dry clean only.
Wind-Resistant, Water-Repellent & Durable
This sturdy, versatile fabric offers superior wind protection. Made from 100% polyester with a water repellent finish, stay warm and dry in a range of climates and changing weather.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary standard shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to express for a shorter delivery time frame for 10€, alternatively where applicable you can also choose to upgrade to next day shipping for 20€.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- Our original true-to-size fit.
- Designed to be worn on its own or over slim-fitting layers.
- Size up for a looser look or to wear with layers.
- Hip Length
Men's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.
- North America
How to Measure
A - Sleeve
Bend arm slightly. Measure from center back neck bone, across to shoulder down to wrist.
B - Chest
Measure the circumference around the fullest part of the chest, under your arms.
C - Waist
Measure the circumference around the narrowest part of your waist.
D - Hips
Stand, feet together and measure the circumference around fullest part of your hips.