Model is 5'10, has 23" waist, has 34" hips , 32" bust and wears size S
One of our most-loved styles, the Shelburne Parka, gets an update with streamlined hood details, elevated trims, and additional inside pockets.
One of our most-loved styles, the Shelburne Parka, gets an update with streamlined hood details, elevated trims, and additional inside pockets. This long-thigh length Shelburne Parka is the perfect jacket for those frigid days where you require maximum protection. This TEI 3 jacket is sure to keep you warm without sacrificing style. Customize your parka and extend the coverage of your hood with a variety of our interchangeable Hood Trim accessories.
Made in Canada
- Adjustable down-filled Snorkel hood adds warmth and element protection
- Hood features a removable zipper guard for the option of changing your hood trim for a customized look and added protection (this jacket is not compatible with Heritage hood trims)
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for added softness and comfort
- Sleek interior hanging lining with backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Exterior cuffs are adjustable with snap closures, while recessed rib-knit cuffs lock in heat
- Back vent with snap closures adds range of motion when opened up
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with snap closures
- 3 interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure and 2 mesh drop-in pockets
Materials & Care
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Do Not Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Iron. Dry Clean Only
Designed to protect you in nature's most extreme conditions and cold climates, Arctic Tech® is an iconic heritage textile crafted from a blend of 83% Polyester and 17% Cotton. Containing cotton, a natural fibre, the fabric will develop a patina and build character over time. Dry to the touch, this durable fabric with a water-repellent finish will keep you protected wherever adventure takes you.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 20€. All addresses within Ireland use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product