Made in Canada
- The Standard Expedition Parka is the first-ever Canada Goose parka to feature a reclaimed fur ruff. Reclaimed fur is existing fur that is already in circulation. Sometimes called recycled or reused, it’s taking something existing and repurposing it into our supply chain, making a sustainable material even more sustainable
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable reclaimed fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Side seam zippers provide range of motion, increased ventilation and added comfort while on the move
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with ‘Expedition’ emblem patch
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed Power Stretch® fabric cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- 6 exterior pockets: 4 double-entry pockets on front body with top flap and Velcro® closures, side entry has zipper closures. Utility pocket on left sleeve, utility pocket on the right sleeve with top flap and Velcro® closure
- 3 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, 2 drop-in pocket
Recycled Feather-Light Ripstop
Wind-Resistant, Water Repellent & Ultra Lightweight
This durable, ultra lightweight fabric with ripstop construction is designed to withstand high winds, light rain and snow. Made from 100% Recycled Nylon with a water repellent finish, stay dry and comfortable in unpredictable weather.
Recycled Organic Arctic Tech®
Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this heritage-inspired textile contains recycled polyester and organic cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and build character over time.