Introducing the Journey Boot – its functionality is defined by the rugged demands of the Alps; expertly crafted in Italy by some of the best. Inspired by traditional Hiker Footwear and designed for wherever your Journey takes you
Made in Europe
- The interior of the full upper is directly laminated to a waterproof HDry® membrane, creating a fully sealed barrier.
- The Black and Dark Cedarwood colours are crafted with Terracare® Leather and the Mid Grey/white boot with suede for a stylish and durable design.
- The soft and flexible upper is constructed from just 3 pieces, eliminating seams to reduce pressure points and rubbing. This creates a flexible boot which will mold to the wearer’s foot over time, ensuring a custom fit for enduring use.
- Reflective laces add visibility in low light, included with a pair of flat laces for versatility in wearing occasions.
- Designed with an iconic squared off-toe inspired by classic Hiker boots used in the Alps. This also informed the step in the heel to help kick off the boots with ease after a long day.
- The midsole provides cushion, while the midfoot has an added stabilizer to support through the arch for comfort on long hikes and daily commutes.
- The scratch rubber bumper is a refined take on protection, with the beautifully executed chamfered edge, referencing the texture from climbing shoes and providing protection from water or rock.
- The outsole’s deep tread design was inspired by a Canadian Maple leaf, and provides excellent grip and flexibility. The diamond ‘wave’ texture across the base of the sole reduces weight, and the shape references the diamond stitch detail from our outerwear.
- Embossed Classic Disc logo.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders. All addresses use DHL delivery and will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
Designed with intention
With 60+ years building outerwear for the harshest conditions on earth, we know protection. This expertise comes to Footwear for the first time, inspired by iconic outerwear function and style.Discover More
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
Canada Goose Footwear Sizing
If you are shopping online for footwear, choosing the right size is key, and we are committed to helping you find your perfect shoe size. Please use the tips and charts below to determine which size will best fit you:
To measure your foot length at home:
- Place a piece of paper on the floor against a wall.
- Make sure you are wearing the sock you intend to wear with your new shoe.
- Stand on the paper with your heel against the wall, ensuring your total weight on foot—Mark your longest toe, holding your pen or pencil at a 90-degree angle.
- Measure the distance from the wall to the longest toe you marked on your paper.
- The Journey Boot fits true to size.
- We recommend measuring both feet, and choosing your size based on your larger foot.
- When measuring your foot, it’s best to be wearing the socks you will regularly wear with this shoe.