Model is 5'10" (178 cm) and wearing a size S
This slim fit jacket features flexible Tri-Durance SS fabric to stand up to harsh winds while providing essential warmth.
Designed to stand up to harsh winds while providing essential warmth, this slim fit jacket features our flexible Tri-Durance SS fabric for element protection in unpredictable weather. An interior back mesh panel encourages airflow and a cinchable waist customizes the fit.
Made in Europe
- Recommended to size down from your typical product fit
- Slim A-line silhouette for a flattering fit that gives room to move
- Adjustable hood with signature double-stripe reflective details at the back for added visibility in low light
- Collar is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Mesh venting underneath back panel with military button closure adds breathability and airflow without compromising element protection
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Recessed Power Stretch® cuffs keep the wind out
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: double entry pockets with top flap and military button closures. Second entry has snap closures and tricot fabric at knuckle side for softness and warmth
Materials & Care
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle.
Windproof, Water-repellent & Breathable
Designed to block harsh winds and light rain while providing essential warmth, Tri-Durance SS® is a three-layer bonded softshell fabric crafted from a blend of 35% Polyester, 32% Nylon, 25% Polyurethane and 8% Spandex. Built-in breathability keeps you dry and comfortable, while the 4-way stretch allows for an excellent range of motion during your active pursuits.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 15€. All addresses within Luxembourg use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
TEMPERATURE EXPERIENCE INDEX
TEMPERATURE EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- Runs large. Size down for an accurate fit.
- Model is 5'10" (178 cm) and wearing a size S
Women's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.
- North America
How to Measure
A - Sleeve
Bend arm slightly. Measure from center back neck bone, across to shoulder down to wrist.
B - Bust
Measure the circumference around the fullest part of the chest, under your arms.
C - Waist
Measure the circumference around the narrowest part of your waist.
D - Hips
Stand, feet together and measure the circumference around fullest part of your hips.