Continuing our commitment to sustainability and keeping the planet cold and the people on it warm, The HUMANATURE Science Research Jacket features recycled and organic materials and undyed fabrics to redefine one of our most foundational pieces. Inspired by archival jackets created for and gear-tested by scientists conducting research in the most remote corners of the Arctic, this highly-technical piece draws on the DNA of the Expedition Parka, a standard issue parka for researchers working in the world’s harshest environments.
Made in Canada
- Adjustable hood with hidden cordlock adjuster adds element protection
- Signature double-stripe reflective details wrapped around each arm add visibility in low light
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Waist features interior drawcords for adaptable fit and warmth retention
- Integrated elasticized wind skirt provides 360° coverage from the elements
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Adjustable gusseted cuffs with snap closures keep the elements out
- 6 exterior pockets: 2 upper bellows pockets with top flap and hidden snap closures. 2 hip bellows pockets with top flap and hidden snap closures set on top of 2 side entry pockets with zipper closures
- 3 interior pockets: drop-in pocket with snap closure, 2 mesh drop-in pockets
Materials & Care
Turn garment inside out. Machine was cold (30°C). Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Recycled Organic Arctic Tech®
Designed to protect you in nature's most extreme conditions and cold climates, Recycled Organic Arctic Tech® is a heritage-inspired textile, reinvented with our HUMANATURE purpose in mind. Crafted from a blend of 85% Recycled Polyester and 15% Organic Cotton, the fabric is specifically formulated to maximize performance while minimizing environmental impact. Containing cotton, a natural fibre, the fabric will develop a patina and build character over time. Dry to the touch, this durable fabric with a water-repellent finish will keep you protected wherever adventure takes you.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 15€. All addresses within Luxembourg use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
TEMPERATURE EXPERIENCE INDEX
TEMPERATURE EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- Our original true-to-size fit.
- Designed to be worn on its own or over slim-fitting layers.
- Size up for a looser look or to wear with layers.
Men's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.
- North America
How to Measure
A - Sleeve
Bend arm slightly. Measure from center back neck bone, across to shoulder down to wrist.
B - Chest
Measure the circumference around the fullest part of the chest, under your arms.
C - Waist
Measure the circumference around the narrowest part of your waist.
D - Hips
Stand, feet together and measure the circumference around fullest part of your hips.