Model is 5'11", has 23.5" waist, has 34.5" hips , 31" bust and wears size S
A classic style, the Bennett Parka is elevated with subtle details - like an adjustable waist to customize fit and trap in warmth.
A classic parka style, elevated with subtle details - like an adjustable waist to customize fit and trap in warmth. Cordura® fabric reinforcement at the elbows adds durability, and reflective details on the cuffs can be hidden away when not needed.
Made in Canada
- Removable down-filled hood is adjustable 2-ways and adds warmth and element protection. Reflective webbing along the back adds visibility in low light. Brim has a shaping wire to stand up to harsh winds
- Interior down-filled collar provides essential warmth and insulation while sealing out cold winds and adding softness next-to-skin
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for added softness and comfort
- Heritage inspired webbing grab strap at upper back with Canada Goose emblem patch
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Waist features adjustable webbing to customize fit and retain warmth
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Elbows are reinforced with Cordura® fabric for added durability in high-abrasion areas
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction add comfort and lock in heat. Outer cuffs feature reflective detailing that can be hidden with single-button adjustment when not needed
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
Materials & Care
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Dry clean only.
Designed to protect you in nature's most extreme conditions and cold climates, Arctic Tech® is an iconic heritage textile crafted from a blend of 83% Polyester and 17% Cotton. Containing cotton, a natural fibre, the fabric will develop a patina and build character over time. Dry to the touch, this durable fabric with a water-repellent finish will keep you protected wherever adventure takes you.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders. All addresses use DHL delivery and will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
- reviews, product