Model is 5'11", has 23.5" waist, has 34.5" hips , 31" bust and wears size S
Designed for daily wear in cold climates, the Kenton Parka features an interior down-filled collar and double-stacked fleece-lined pockets.
With updated features like streamlined hood details and easier-to-access interior pockets, the Kenton Parka is designed for daily wear in cold climates. When temperatures rise, open up side vents and a two-way zipper for ventilation and range of motion.
Made in Canada
- Removeable down-filled adjustable hood adds warmth and element protection
- Hood features a removable zipper guard for the option of changing your hood trim for a customized look and added protection (this jacket is not compatible with Heritage hood trims)
- Interior down-filled collar provides essential warmth and insulation while sealing out cold winds and adding softness next-to-skin
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Sleek interior hanging lining with backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction add comfort and lock in heat
- Outer cuffs feature reflective detailing with single military button adjustment for enhanced fit and visibility in low light
- Side vents with snap closures add range of motion when opened up
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Sleeve cuffs reinforced with CORDURA® fabric for added durability in high-abrasion areas
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 double-stacked fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with 2-way zipper closures
- 3 interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure, 2 mesh drop-in pockets
Materials & Care
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Do not wash. Do not Bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Dry clean only.
Designed to protect you in nature's most extreme conditions and cold climates, Arctic Tech® is an iconic heritage textile crafted from a blend of 83% Polyester and 17% Cotton. Containing cotton, a natural fibre, the fabric will develop a patina and build character over time. Dry to the touch, this durable fabric with a water-repellent finish will keep you protected wherever adventure takes you.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders. All addresses use DHL delivery and will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 3ms
- reviews, product