Canada Goose is committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers.
You have 30 days after the date your order is shipped to change your mind about the product(s) and receive a refund. If products forming part of the same order are split into several deliveries over different days, you have until 30 days after the date the last part of your order is shipped to change your mind.
If you exercise your right to change your mind after the relevant products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you will have to return the products to us with original proof of purchase – please see the Return Instructions below.
The products must remain in good condition and you do not have a right to change your mind in respect of products which have been used, worn, washed, damaged or otherwise treated in such a way as to make resale impossible (including the removal of original tags or the loss of any accessories, manuals or free gifts that came in the same package). If any returned products are not deemed to be in a suitable condition for resale, we reserve the right to return them to you and charge a redelivery fee.
Enjoy the convenience of complementary return pick-up.
Please refer to the below instructions:
Follow the instructions on the return form located on the enclosed packing slip. We will pay the costs of return where you are validly exercising your right to change your mind within the 30-day period.
- We appreciate all of your feedback so that we can continue to improve your experience with us. Please provide the reason for your return on the enclosed packing slip.
- Place the packing slip and parcel into the shipping box and attach the shipping label visibly on the outside of the box.
- If available in your location, please book your free collection with DHL Express online using the waybill number on the return label on the DHL website: https://returns.dhl.co.uk/ereturns
- You will not receive a receipt. Please take a picture of your return label or note the waybill number on the return label.
- Alternatively, or if return pick-up is not available in your location, drop your return at a DHL Express service point. Please make sure to select an authorized DHL Group service point; find your nearest service point via the following link: https://locator.dhl.com/ServicePointLocator/index.jsp
- It takes 1-10 business days for your return to arrive at our warehouse, depending on your location.
- We’ll send you an email confirmation letting you know that we have received your return and it is being processed.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for us to process your return form the time it arrives at our warehouse. During our busy holiday periods, please allow a little more time.
- You will be informed by email once the return process is completed and the refund is created – please see further information on Refunds below.
- Refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
Please note, returns that are not authorized will not be processed.
EU CONSUMERS ONLY: STATUTORY CANCELLATION RIGHT
If you are habitually resident in the European Union, you also benefit from a statutory right of cancellation.
You are entitled to cancel the contract of sale within 14 days without stating any reasons. The 14-day cancellation period starts from the day after the day on which, you, or a nominated person who is not the carrier:
- take(s) possession of the good(s); or
- take(s) possession of the last delivered product in case you ordered two or more products and these products are delivered separately; or
- take(s) possession of the final partial shipments or the final piece in case you ordered a product which is delivered in several partial shipments or pieces.
The cancellation right does not apply to:
- products manufactured to the consumer’s specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs, unless otherwise agreed by us;
- products which are not suitable for return as a result of the removal on receipt of a seal applied to protect health or hygiene;
- audio and video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery; or
- newspapers or magazines, except subscription contracts.
In order to exercise your cancellation right you need to inform us by means of a clear declaration (for example, a letter sent by mail or e-mail) about your decision to cancel however, this form is not mandatory.
In order to exercise your cancellation right before the cancellation period expires, it is sufficient to send us the notice that you wish to exercise the cancellation right before the 14-day cancellation period expires.
You have to return the products to us immediately and in any case, at the latest within 14 days from the day on which you informed us about your cancellation. This period is observed when you send the products before the 14-day period expires. The direct costs for the return of the products shall be borne by us. Please note that international customs duties, sales tax, as well as handling costs that were charged to the recipient by our logistics partner, DHL, cannot be refunded by us for shipments outside the EU. Please follow the return instructions in paragraph 2 above when returning the Products to us.
If you exercise your right to change your mind or cancel the contract of sale, we will refund all payments we have received from you (except additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen another delivery method than the cheapest standard one offered by us) immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the information about your wish to exercise your right to change your mind or to cancel the contract. Please note that international customs duties, sales tax, as well as handling costs cannot be refunded by us for shipments outside the EU or UK. We may make deductions from the refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the products caused by your handling of them in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to ascertain the condition, characteristics and functioning of the products.
We will use the same payment method for the repayment which you used for the original transaction, unless another method is expressly agreed with you. In no case will we charge you any fees for this repayment.
We may refuse to make the repayment until we have received the returned goods or you have provided proof that you sent the goods back, whichever happens first.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods if this diminished value results from handling beyond what is necessary to ascertain the condition, characteristics and functioning of the goods. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the products and later discover that you have handled them in an unacceptable way which has reduced their value, we reserve the right to recover from you an amount reflecting the reduction in value resulting from your handling of the products.
If you fail to comply with any of the obligations relating to the return of a product, we reserve the right to either reject your return and decline to refund the purchase price or to deduct from any amount to be refunded to you reasonable repair or other similar direct costs that we have incurred.
STANDARD CANCELLATION FORM
(If you wish to cancel the contract of sale, please complete and return this form.)
To Canada Goose International AG, Baarerstrasse 135, CH-6300 Zug, Switzerland or firstname.lastname@example.org:
— I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumers(s) (only if information is made on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
END OF CANCELLATION FORM