Designed for elevated performance in a lightweight package. This essential jacket provides easy transitioning for whatever nature brings your way. Fully seam-sealed and stowable for travel and effortless movement. The Polar Bears International (PBI) logo disc means a portion of proceeds from the sale of this item will go directly to supporting research by PBI and the preservation of polar bear habitats.
Made in Europe
- Fully seam-sealed construction and exposed Aquaguard® water-resistant zippers keep rain out
- Jacket is lightweight enough to roll up and easily stow into hood. Once stowed away, cinch drawcord to pack down even further for easy travel
- Hood has single adjustment point at back that cinches two ways at once. Extended brim construction with a head skirt underneath allows the hood to move with you and stay out of your line of sight. Signature double-stripe reflective details at brim and back add low light visibility
- Mesh venting underneath the back panel adds breathability and air flow while keeping rain out. Edge is reflective for added visibility in low light
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Scalloped cuffs provide extra coverage and adjust with hook-and-loop closures to seal out rain. Edges are reflective for added visibility in low light
- Stormguard with reflective detailing underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting.
- Hem is slightly longer in the back for added coverage and protection
- Two-way zipper unzips from the bottom for added range of motion and ventilation. Storm flap underneath keeps the elements out and has reflective details and laser cut perforations at the top for added air flow
- 2 exterior pockets: lower pockets with zipper closures
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this item will support research by the Polar Bears International organization and the preservation of polar bear habitats
Materials & Care
Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold. Line Dry. Do not dry clean.
Waterproof, Windproof & Durable
Designed to protect you from downpours and harsh winds, Tri-Durance® is a three-layer bonded hardshell fabric crafted from a blend of 52% Nylon, 25% Polyurethane, 20% Polyester and 3% Spandex. The lightweight construction with added stretch allows for an excellent range of motion and comfort during your active pursuits.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy low-cost, express shipping and free returns on all orders. The price of delivery depends on your location and will be displayed during the check-out. Shipping cost will be charged on the total amount of your order. All addresses use DHL delivery. Please note that all shipments require a signature upon delivery. All Canada Goose outerwear products are delivered in a custom box, perfect for gift giving and ideal for garment storage during the off-season. This box is protected during delivery with a corrugated outer box.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Our original fit.
Our original fit.
Slide the image above to see our different fits.
TEMPERATURE EXPERIENCE INDEX
TEMPERATURE EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product