Model is 5'8", has 25" waist, has 35" hips , 32" bust and wears size S
Simcoe Oversized Fleece Hoody
Keep the chill away and experience the natural warmth of wool, in the comfort of a high-pile fleece.
Experience the natural warmth of wool, in the comfort of a high-pile fleece. Our signature double stripe reflective at the back of the collar provides added visibility in low-light conditions.
Made in Europe
- Canada Goose's largest fit and corresponding styles have been developed for layering in extreme weather and industrial applications. We recommend sizing down for everyday use.
- Durability Mapping: High-abrasion areas are reinforced with CORDURA® fabric for added durability
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem add comfort and shape retention
- 2-way zipper unzips from the bottom for added venting and features zipper garage at collar for next-to-skin comfort
- 2 exterior pockets: hand pockets with hidden snap closures are lined with tricot fabric at knuckle side for comfort
- Interior collar features a soft jersey knit lining for added comfort
- Reflectivity: Signature double-stripe reflective details at back of collar for added visibility in low light
Materials & Care
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders. All addresses use DHL delivery and will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
TEMPERATURE EXPERIENCE INDEX
TEMPERATURE EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- A casually relaxed fit with a roomy silhouette.
- Designed to be worn over first layers, knitwear or sweaters.
- Depending on your preferred styling, get your true size for a relaxed look or size down for a more fitted look.
- Hip Length
- Model is 5'8", has 25" waist, has 35" hips , 32" bust and wears size S
Women's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.
- North America
How to Measure
A - Sleeve
Bend arm slightly. Measure from center back neck bone, across to shoulder down to wrist.
B - Bust
Measure the circumference around the fullest part of the chest, under your arms.
C - Waist
Measure the circumference around the narrowest part of your waist.
D - Hips
Stand, feet together and measure the circumference around fullest part of your hips.