Model is 5'11", has 24" waist, has 35" hips , 32" bust and wears size S
This Parka has you covered from head to (almost) toe. It's designed for superior warmth but allows ventilation when temperatures rise.
The Elmwood Parka has you covered from head to (almost) toe. It's designed for warmth down to -25°C, but side vents and backpack straps allow for ventilation and hands-free carrying when temperatures rise. Reflective details on the cuffs can be hidden away when not needed.
Made in Canada
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Reflective webbing along the back adds visibility in low light. Brim has a shaping wire to stand up to harsh winds
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction add comfort and lock in heat. Outer cuffs feature reflective detailing that can be hidden with single-button adjustment when not needed
- Side vents with snap closures add range of motion when opened up
- Placket with webbing pull tabs and hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 sets of double-stacked fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with 2-way zipper closures for ease of access
- 5 interior pockets: drop-in pocket, 2 mesh pockets designed to fit kidney warmers, 2 mesh drop-in pockets with snap closures
Materials & Care
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Dry clean only.
Designed to protect you in nature's most extreme conditions and cold climates, Arctic Tech® is an iconic heritage textile crafted from a blend of 83% Polyester and 17% Cotton. Containing cotton, a natural fibre, the fabric will develop a patina and build character over time. Dry to the touch, this durable fabric with a water-repellent finish will keep you protected wherever adventure takes you.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 15€. All addresses within The Netherlands use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product