Model is 6'2" has 31" waist, 40" chest and wears size M
Photojournalist Jacket PBI
Created in partnership with a photojournalist to stand up to the changing climates and situations they often find themselves in.
Created in partnership with a photojournalist to stand up to the changing climates and situations they often find themselves in. This jacket is crafted from our Tri-Durance SS fabric to block harsh winds and rain. Reinforced shoulders and pockets add durability, while side seam zippers open up for range of motion and venting. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this item will support research by the Polar Bears International organization and the preservation of polar bear habitats.
Made in Portugal
- Canada Goose donates $50 from each side of PBI jacket, which provides critical funding for polar bear and environmental research and advocacy
- Stowable and adjustable waterproof Tri-Durance fabric hood with signature double-stripe reflective details at the back for added visibility in low light
- Reflective details at upper pockets, across the upper back and at back of collar for added visibility in low light
- Shoulders and pockets are reinforced with Cordura® fabric for added durability at high-abrasion areas
- Articulated sleeves enhance fit
- Exterior cuffs are adjustable with hook-and-loop closures, while recessed elasticized cuffs seal out the wind and rain
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit
- Side seam zippers open up for ventilation and added range of motion
- Hem is longer in the back for added coverage and protection
- Placket with hook-and-loop closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation
- 8 exterior pockets: sleeve utility pocket, upper pocket with zipper closure. 2 upper double entry pockets with top flap and zipper closures at side entry. Zipper inside chest pocket gives access into layers underneath jacket. 2 double entry pockets with top flap and zipper closures at side entry. 2 back pockets with top flap closures. All flap pockets have hook-and-loop closures and tricot fabric at knuckle side for softness and warmth
- 2 interior pockets: drop-in pockets
Materials & Care
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle.
Windproof, Water-repellent & Breathable
Designed to block harsh winds and light rain while providing essential warmth, Tri-Durance SS® is a three-layer bonded softshell fabric crafted from a blend of 35% Polyester, 32% Nylon, 25% Polyurethane and 8% Spandex. Built-in breathability keeps you dry and comfortable, while the 4-way stretch allows for an excellent range of motion during your active pursuits.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 15€. All addresses within The Netherlands use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Our original fit.
Our original fit.
Slide the image above to see our different fits.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product