Arguably our most famous parka, the Snow Mantra is renowned as the warmest coat on earth. Developed for industrial and commercial work in the coldest regions on the planet. The Snow Mantra will carry you through the harshest of winter months in the harshest of climates. This Northern Lights: Beneath the Borealis version of our iconic style showcases our technical heritage, redefined in a colour palette inspired by the colours of Canada’s North.
Made in Canada
- Designed in an oversized fit for optimum movement
- Due to the unisex nature of this garment, women are recommended to size down
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Shaping wire around the hood is ideal for protecting skin from unforgiving winds
- Inside of hood opening and placket are lined with high-pile fleece for added warmth and comfort
- Fleece-lined neck guard inside jacket adds protection from harsh weather and stows away with elastic closure when not needed
- Webbing grab straps at shoulders and upper back with ‘Snow Mantra’ emblem patch
- Signature double-stripe reflective details across upper back and chest pockets add visibility in low light
- Clear ID window on upper left pocket won’t yellow or crack in the cold and allows for easy identification
- D-ring attachment at upper left pocket to hang gloves or provide easy access to necessities
- Reinforced elbows add durability in high abrasion areas
- Designed with shorter jacket sleeves for mobility. Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- A storm flap with Velcro ® closures covers the center two-way zipper to keep out cold wind
- Built for maximum storage, there are 14 total pockets; five interior and nine exterior pockets all designed for a specific purpose
- Mesh pouches positioned at kidney level contain air-activated warmers to warm up vital organs
- To prevent snow from getting inside the coat, a built-in nylon snow skirt sits around the waistline in a belt style fashion with snap closure
- Side seam zippers provide greater range of motion and venting
- Interior drawcords for adaptable fit and warmth retention
- Silicone Canada Goose disc on right chest and left sleeve
- Specific to the white colourway, the beautiful haze pattern is displayed on the inside of the jacket, inspired by the feeling of being immersed in hazy fog conditions
Materials & Care
675 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Goose Down Learn More
Machine wash cold gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
Iso Peak 2L®
Wind-resistant, Water-Repellent & Breathable
A laminated 2-layer hard shell with stretch functionality that’s ideal for high altitude performance.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 15€. All addresses within The Netherlands use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product