Model is 6'1.5", has 32" waist, 38" chest and wears size L
Heavyweight warmth, in a lightweight construction, this parka is equal parts style and function, while delivering superior warmth for extreme cold weather.
The Warwick Parka is equal parts style and function. It has everything you want in a parka - incredible warmth, lots of pockets for storage, and Cordura® fabric reinforcement at high-abrasion areas. All while keeping a stylish, lightweight silhouette.
Made in Canada
- New for FW20: Updated fabric to EnduraLuxe, updated trims, CORDURA® on bottom of back removed and reflective on brim removed
- Removable down-filled hood is adjustable 2-ways and adds warmth and element protection. Snaps allow brim to be secured back away from face for added visibility
- Collar has a zipper garage to hide exposed zipper when hood is removed. Rib-knit interior collar and tricot fabric chin guard keep out cold winds and add comfort
- Durability Mapping: High-abrasion areas are reinforced with CORDURA® fabric for added durability
- Reflective webbing along the back of hood add visibility in low light
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction add comfort and lock in heat
- Side seam zippers open up for ventilation and added range of motion
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 upper hand warmer pockets with snap closures, 2 double entry pockets with top flap and snap closures. Side entry have fleece on knuckle side for softness and warmth
- 5 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, 2 mesh pockets designed to fit kidney warmers, 2 mesh drop-in pockets with snap closures
Materials & Care
750 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
Water-Resistant & Wind-Resistant & Durable
Selected for its premium hand-feel and performance attributes, EnduraLuxe is soft to the touch yet highly durable. This high-performing fabric is designed to shelter you through whatever winter brings.Learn more about Enduraluxe
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 15€. All addresses within The Netherlands use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Our original fit.
Our original fit.
Slide the image above to see our different fits.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 10ms
- reviews, product