The newest addition to our award-winning HyBridge collection, the Weyburn Hoody has strategically placed down panels for warmth where you need it. Wear it to work, wear it for active use on the weekend, wear it wherever--the adaptable Weyburn Hoody will take you everywhere.
Made in Canada
- Thermal Mapping® technology provides warmth where you need it with strategically placed down insulation. Stretchy and breathable Tri-Durance Softshell fabric is used for added range of motion and element protection
- Fully adjustable down-filled hood with hidden cordlock adjusters, signature double-stripe black reflective details at the back add visibility in low light
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- D ring attachment at waist to hang gloves or provide easy access to necessities
- Rib-knit cuffs provide tailored fit and lock in heat
- 2 exterior pockets: lower hand pockets with zipper closures and sueded tricot at knuckle side for softness and warmth
- 1 interior pocket: security pocket with zipper closure
Materials & Care
675 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Goose Down Learn More
Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold (30°). Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Lightweight, Water-repellent & Wind-resistant
Selected for its feather-like weight without compromising on performance, Feather-Light is crafted from 100% Nylon. Smooth to the touch, this multi-functional fabric with a subtle sheen is built to last and withstand unpredictable weather conditions involving light rain, snow and wind.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy low-cost, express shipping and free returns on all orders. The price of delivery depends on your location and will be displayed during the check-out. Shipping cost will be charged on the total amount of your order. All addresses use DHL delivery.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
TEMPERATURE EXPERIENCE INDEX
TEMPERATURE EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 3ms
- reviews, product