Model is 5'8", has 25" waist, has 35" hips , 32" bust and wears size S
Designed with a roomy fit for easy layering, this jacket is an excellentdaily companion in frigid winter conditions.
The Elmvale Parka gets updated with streamlined hood details, refined cuff and button finishes, and an added interior security pocket. Designed in our rugged and durable Arctic Tech® Fabric, this versatile daily wear parka has a roomy regular fit for easy layering and a longer back hem for added coverage and protection.
Made in Canada
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection
- Hood features a removable zipper guard for the option of changing your hood trim for a customized look and added protection (this jacket is not compatible with Heritage hood trims)
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Sleek interior hanging lining with backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction add comfort and lock in heat. Outer cuffs feature snap adjustment detailing for enhanced fit
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion
- Sleeve cuff details are reinforced with CORDURA® fabric for added durability in high-abrasion areas
- Chevron quilting pattern highlights the natural shape of the parka
- 2 exterior fleece lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closure
- 3 interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure, 2 mesh drop-in pockets
Materials & Care
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Do not wash. Do not Bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Dry clean only.
Designed to protect you in nature's most extreme conditions and cold climates, Arctic Tech® is an iconic heritage textile crafted from a blend of 83% Polyester and 17% Cotton. Containing cotton, a natural fibre, the fabric will develop a patina and build character over time. Dry to the touch, this durable fabric with a water-repellent finish will keep you protected wherever adventure takes you.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 204kr. All addresses within Sweden use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product