Model is 6'3", has 32" waist, 40" chest and wears size M
Developed for scientists working in Antarctica, this parka is designed to keep you warm and dry in extreme conditions and cold climates.
Our original extreme weather parka gets an update with streamlined hood details and additional interior pockets. The Expedition Parka was developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Whether your next journey is through a frozen urban jungle or across uncharted ice fields, with the Canada Goose Expedition Parka you get performance that is proven at the South Pole each year by the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research. Customize your parka and extend the coverage of your hood with a variety of our interchangeable Hood Trim accessories.
Made in Canada
- Designed in an oversized fit for optimum movement
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Hood Trim can easily be folded back during mild conditions
- Hood features a removable zipper guard for the option of changing your hood trim for a customized look and added protection (this jacket is not compatible with Heritage hood trims)
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with 'Expedition' emblem patch
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Sleek interior hanging lining with backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Nylon elasticized snow skirt for added protection
- Placket with Velcro® closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- 6 exterior pockets: 4 double entry pockets on front body with top flap and Velcro® closures, side entry has zipper closures. Utility pocket on left sleeve, utility pocket on right sleeve with top flap and Velcro® closure
- 3 interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure and 2 mesh drop-in pockets
Materials & Care
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Do Not Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Iron. Dry Clean Only
Designed to protect you in nature's most extreme conditions and cold climates, Arctic Tech® is an iconic heritage textile crafted from a blend of 83% Polyester and 17% Cotton. Containing cotton, a natural fibre, the fabric will develop a patina and build character over time. Dry to the touch, this durable fabric with a water-repellent finish will keep you protected wherever adventure takes you.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 204kr. All addresses within Sweden use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product