Model is 5'8" has 24" waist, 35" hip, 33" bust and wears size S
The HyBridge Jacket is designed for lightweight warmth during active pursuits, or as an added layer of warmth paired with the outerwear of your choice.
The HyBridge Jacket is designed for lightweight warmth during active pursuits, or as an added layer of warmth paired with the outerwear of your choice. Stretch material at flex points provides improved mobility and a close-to-body fit, while Thermal Mapping® ensures essential warmth with down insulation where you need it most. 360° reflective details at back collar and around the elbows provide added visibility in low light conditions.
High Hip Length
Made in Canada
- Thermal Mapping® technology provides warmth where you need it with down insulation, while areas prone to overheating are crafted in more breathable fabrics
- Dynamic Knit fabric is strategically placed at flex points for added range of motion, enhanced fit and breathability
- 360° Reflectivity: Signature double-stripe reflective details at back of collar and wrap-around reflective details at elbows add visibility in low light
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for added softness and comfort
- Recessed Power Stretch® cuffs to lock in warmth and enhance fit. Outer cuffs are scalloped to add extra coverage and protection
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: hand pockets with zipper closures and tricot fabric at knuckle side for softness and warmth
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, mesh drop-in pocket
Materials & Care
750 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.
Durable & Water-repellant
Selected for its reliable strength and durability, CORDURA® has proven its performance in many of the world's toughest environments. Designed for dynamic living, this fabric is commonly used to reinforce areas prone to abrasion and for added overall durability.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 204kr. All addresses within Sweden use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Our original fit.
Our original fit.
Slide the image above to see our different fits.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product