Model is 5', has 23" waist and wears size M
Youth Juniper Parka Non-Fur
Designed to fit longer in the body for added protection from cold and wind, our Juniper Parka offers premium warmth on the chilliest days.
Designed with a longer fit for added protection from cold and wind, our Juniper Parka offers premium warmth on the chilliest days. Fleece-lined pockets keep hands warm against cold winds. Reflective piping stands out when the sun goes down. Transform it into a travel-friendly backpack for adventures on the go.
Made in Canada
- Gosling Graduate System: additional fabric in the sleeve allows for 1 1/2"" extension to grow with your child. Look for the "red thread"
- Packs into a backpack through interior back pocket, allowing jacket to be carried hands-free
- Down-filled hood is adjustable and adds warmth and element protection
- Collar and chin guard are lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Reflective details at front and back yoke, and sleeve hem for added visibility in low light
- Reinforced elbows for added durability in high-abrasion area
- Glove clips in both sleeves to keep gloves from getting misplaced. Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets with snap closures
- 3 interior pockets: 1 security pocket, 1 mesh drop pocket and 1 zippered pack pocket
- Finished with embroidered Canada Goose Disc
Materials & Care
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Machine Wash Cold (30°C) Gentle Cycle With Mild Detergent. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean
Designed to protect you in nature's most extreme conditions and cold climates, Arctic Tech® is an iconic heritage textile crafted from a blend of 83% Polyester and 17% Cotton. Containing cotton, a natural fibre, the fabric will develop a patina and build character over time. Dry to the touch, this durable fabric with a water-repellent finish will keep you protected wherever adventure takes you.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 204kr. All addresses within Sweden use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product