Transitional, lightweight protection. Easy to pack and travel-friendly.
Made in Canada
- Easy to care for: machine wash cold in a front loading washer, and tumble dry low
- Quilted down-filled hood for warmth
- Centre front YKK® reverse coil locking zipper with reflective stripes for visibility
- Canada Goose logo ribbon behind the zipper
- Insulated internal storm flap, with a wrap over chin guard and brushed tricot interior for softness and warmth
- Two fleece-lined pockets with zipper closure
- One interior stretch mesh pocket
- Folds into an interior backpack for easy carrying
- Quilt-through stitch details and contrast lining for youthful styling
- Stretch cuff binding for comfort and performance
- Gosling Graduate System allows the sleeves to extend 1 ½" to grow with your child
- Reflective details on the centre back hood for visibility
- Cut longer in the back for more protection from the cold and the wind
- Interior collar lined with brushed tricot for softness and warmth
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
Materials & Care
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Close all zippers, snaps, buttons. Turn inside out. Machine was cold separately with mild detergent on a gentle cycle. Front loading washing machine only. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary standard shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to express for a shorter delivery time frame for 102 kr SEK, alternatively where applicable you can also choose to upgrade to next day shipping for 204 kr SEK.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- Our original true-to-size fit.
- Designed to be worn on its own or over slim-fitting layers.
- Size up for a looser look or to wear with layers.
Kid's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.