This book celebrates sixty years of a Made in Canada success story created at both Poles, on top of Everest, in icy urban canyons and on the catwalks of Tokyo, Paris and New York. Started in 1957 by Sam Tick as Metro Sportswear Ltd., the Canada Goose story began with functional, quality outerwear designed to protect police and military forces. These real-world credentials earned in some of the most demanding conditions anywhere has made Canada Goose parkas trusted around the world by city dwellers, film crews, celebrities, and adventurers alike.
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this item will support research by the Polar Bears International organization and the preservation of polar bear habitats.
- Find inspiring personal stories from Goose People, including Cory Joseph, Lance Mackey, Milos Raonic, Laurie Skreslet, Ray Zahab and many more.
- Explore brand collaborations with such names as Vetements, Opening Ceremony, digital artist eepmon, and Drake’s OVO.
- Writer: Jack Neary
- Foreword: Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada
- Hardcover: 204 pages housed in a luxury slipcase
- Over 250 illustrations
- Publisher: Assouline; 1st edition (2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9781614286202
- Product Dimensions: 26 x 34.5 centimetres/11 x 14 inches
Materials & Care
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 16£. All addresses within UK use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
- reviews, product