Model is 6'3", has 32" waist, 40" chest and wears size L
An all-season essential, this puffer jacket is packable and easy to stash away on-the-go.
The Crofton Puffer is made with Recycled Feather-Light-Ripstop fabric—an ultra-lightweight fabric with ripstop construction and a water repellent finish. An all-season essential, this puffer jacket is packable and easy to stash away on the go.
Made in Canada
- Packable into interior left pocket. When packed, cinchable bag and exterior loops provide backpack strap capability for effortless travel
- This style features ultra lightweight channel fill construction paired with lightweight fabrics and trims for weightless warmth and effortless movement
- Down-filled adjustable hood with cordlock adds warmth and element protection. Signature double-stripe black reflective details at the back add visibility in low light
- Removable elasticized interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- 2 exterior pockets: hand pockets with zipper closures and tricot fabric at knuckle side for softness and warmth
Materials & Care
750 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Remove Backpack Straps Before Cleaning. Turn Garment Inside Out. Machine Wash Cold (30°C). Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
Recycled Feather-Light Ripstop
Lightweight, Water-repellent, Wind-resistant & Durable
Selected for its feather-like weight without the compromise in performance and less the environmental impact than its conventional cousin, Recycled Feather-Light Ripstop is crafted from 100% Recycled Nylon. Soft to the touch, this lustrous, multi-functional fabric is built to last and withstand unpredictable weather conditions involving light rain, snow and wind.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 16£. All addresses within UK use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- Our original true-to-size fit.
- Designed to be worn on its own or over slim-fitting layers.
- Size up for a looser look or to wear with layers.
- Hip Length
- Model is 6'3", has 32" waist, 40" chest and wears size L
Men's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.
- North America
How to Measure
A - Sleeve
Bend arm slightly. Measure from center back neck bone, across to shoulder down to wrist.
B - Chest
Measure the circumference around the fullest part of the chest, under your arms.
C - Waist
Measure the circumference around the narrowest part of your waist.
D - Hips
Stand, feet together and measure the circumference around fullest part of your hips.