Model is 5'10", has 25.5" waist, has 37" hips , 34" bust and wears size S
Everleigh Bomber Performance Satin
An update on the classic bomber silhouette, the versatile Everleigh Bomber takes you everywhere you need to go. The Everleigh gets a new look in lustrous Performance Satin.
Featuring our durable and ultra-soft Performance Satin fabric, the Everleigh Bomber will take you through frigid conditions in comfort. The Everleigh has a snorkel hood, interior backpack straps and reflective details for added visibility in low light.
Made in Canada
- Down-filled adjustable hood adds warmth and element protection
- Reflective webbing hood adjuster for added visibility in low light
- Sueded Tricot chin guard adds softness and comfort
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Articulated sleeves and elbows enhance fit, durability and add range of motion
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs and waist add comfort and lock in heat. Reflective trim on cuff interior for added visibility when folded up
- 3 exterior pockets: 2 hand pockets with zipper closures and tricot fabric for softness and warmth. 1 zippered utility sleeve pocket with pen pockets
- 2 interior pockets: 1 drop-in pocket, 1 zippered security pocket
- Finished with a Canada Goose Disc
Materials & Care
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Machine Wash Cold (30°C).Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
Water-repellent, Wind-resistant & Durable
Inspired by the known capabilities of satin and designed for performance and durability, Performance Satin is crafted from 100% Nylon. This strong, midweight fabric with a subtle sheen is incredibly smooth to the touch while providing excellent weather protection and adaptability.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.Learn more
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy complimentary Express shipping and returns on all orders or upgrade to next day shipping for 16£. All addresses within UK use DHL delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of your order.
Next Day Shipping
Place your order before 11:30 am and get it next working day before 12:00 pm. Some postal codes are excluded from this service.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. Complimentary return labels are available within 30 days of your purchase date provided the item(s) meet the return conditions: unwashed, unworn, original tags still attached, in the original packaging. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.Learn More
Calculate my size
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose product for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
Lightweight for active pursuits.
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
- Runs large. Size down for an accurate fit.
- Hip Length
- Model is 5'10", has 25.5" waist, has 37" hips , 34" bust and wears size S
Women's Size Guide
Our original fit. The measurements below refer to body dimensions. If your measurements span across sizes, for example you measure size large in your waist but medium in arm length, we recommend you select the larger size.
- North America
How to Measure
A - Sleeve
Bend arm slightly. Measure from center back neck bone, across to shoulder down to wrist.
B - Bust
Measure the circumference around the fullest part of the chest, under your arms.
C - Waist
Measure the circumference around the narrowest part of your waist.
D - Hips
Stand, feet together and measure the circumference around fullest part of your hips.